A passion project created to help tackle stigma and raise awareness of ADHD, based on personal personal experience.
HyperFocus is a passion project created by Jacob Ham to help tackle the stigma and raise awareness of living with ADHD, based from personal experiences. The initital purpose was to create a social media campaign on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr, but it grew into being more orientated for print.
The core message of this project was that when people with ADHD put their mind to it, they are more than capable to do anything they want in life, even if they are told no from the start. In summary ADHD is just a fun way of thinking differently and with a few more precautions it is fairly easy to manage.
The theme of this project was inspired by how ADHD feels, using scribbles to represent the amount of negative thoughts or high energy that someone with ADHD can have. This was all combined with alarming colours to show that more really needs to be done to help those with ADHD.
• Indie Type: Typefaces and Creative Fonts: HyperFocus
• Creative Conscience Silver Award: HyperFocus
• Adobe Awards, Top Talent: HyperFocus
• Behance feature, Graphic Design Gallery: HyperFocus
• Behance feature, AIGA Gallery: HyperFocus
• Creative direction: Jacob Ham
• Logo design: Jacob Ham
• Typography adjustments: Jacob Ham
• Branding: Jacob Ham
• Animation: Jacob Ham
• Illustration: Jacob Ham
• Copywriting: Jacob Ham & Matthew Perry
• Editing: Jacob Ham
• Photographs: Jacob Ham