A passion project created to help tackle the stigma and raise awareness of living with ADHD, based from personal experiences. The initial intention was to create a social media campaign with groups on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr.
The theme of this project was inspired by how ADHD feels, using scribbles to represent the amount of negative thoughts or high energy that someone with ADHD can have. This was all combined with alarming colours to show that more really needs to be done and quick.
• Creative Direction: Jacob Ham
• Strategy: Jacob Ham
• Copywriting: Jacob Ham & Matthew Perry
• Design & production: Jacob Ham
• Typography: Jacob Ham
• Photography: Jacob Ham & Matthew Perry
• Behance feature, InDesign Gallery - June 23rd, 2019
• Creative Conscience Awards, Winner - May 29th, 2019
• Adobe Awards, Top Talent - May 22nd, 2019
• Behance feature, Graphic Design Gallery - April 11th, 2019
• Behance feature, AIGA Gallery - March 27th, 2019